1. Any waiver of any rights available to SATSANG under these Terms and Conditions shall not mean that those rights are automatically waived.
2. The User agrees, understands and confirms that his/her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/credit card transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that SATSANG or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
3. Although all reasonable care has been taken towards guarding against unauthorized use of any information transmitted by the User, SATSANG does not represent or guarantee that the use of the Services provided by/ through it will not result in theft and/or unauthorized use of data over the Internet.
4. SATSANG, the Payment Service Provider(s) and its affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the Website.
5. The User may be required to create his/her own User ID and Password in order to register and/ or use the Services provided by SATSANG on the Website. By accepting these Terms and Conditions the User agrees that his/her User ID and Password are very important pieces of information and it shall be the User’s own responsibility to keep them secure and confidential.In furtherance hereof, the User agrees to (i) Choose a new password, whenever required for security reasons. (ii) Keep his/her User ID & Password strictly confidential. (iii) Be responsible for any transactions made by User under such User ID and Password.
6. The User is hereby informed that SATSANG will never ask the User for the User’s password through an unsolicited phone call or anunsolicited email. The User is hereby required to sign out of his/her SATSANG account on the Website and close the web browser window when the transaction(s) have been completed. This is to ensure that others cannot access the User’s personal information and correspondence when the User happens to share a computer with someone else or is using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet café.